Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of Oct 16, 2010.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
Iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
Iiii. Impersonates any person or entity, including any bodyexpresswraps.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless bodyexpresswraps.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Important Health Information
People with certain conditions may not use the Body Express Wraps; these include, but are not limited to people who: (a) are pregnant, (b) have anorexia or bulimia, (d) have chronic or active diseases. Children under 14 years of age may not use Body Express Wraps.
For more information, including adjusted meal plans, contact the Nutrition support services team email@example.com.
Please consult your physician before beginning the Body Express Wraps, or any other weight loss program, as changing your diet or exercise, or losing weight, may affect some medical conditions and medications. Your physician may need to adjust your medications due to changes in your diet, exercise, or weight while on this program. As a general guideline, we also recommend taking a multivitamin as a part of your Body Express Wraps program for optimal health. You should discuss your continued participation in the Body Express Wraps program with your physician if there is any change in your medical condition.
It is important to note that medical studies indicate that people 20 percent or more above their ideal weight are at increased risk of many illnesses or diseases, including coronary heart disease, heart attacks, diabetes, increased cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, strokes, gallbladder disease, kidney disease, neurological disorders, gout, osteoarthritis, and certain types of cancer. It is also important to be aware of certain risks that have been associated with weight loss. Any weight loss program may cause constipation, muscle cramps, dehydration, diarrhea, dizziness, dry or cold skin, fatigue, gallbladder inflammation or gallstones, gout, hair loss, headaches, heart palpitations, loss of lean body mass, irregular or stopping of menstruation, reduced tolerance to cold, as well as other possible side effects. Please be sure to eat all of the food that is recommended on the Body Express Wraps program. Failure to follow the program protocol and eat all of the food recommended may increase the risk of developing serious health complications.
Membership Program is $88 and includes 1 package of 4 wraps @ discounted shipping, and a personal monthly consultation with the weight loss specialist. With the Membership program nominated credit card is automatically charged and the package is shipped once every 4 weeks unless you cancel. Minimum period of the membership program is 3 months.
You can cancel Membership at any time after initial 3 months by sending a request email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days prior your next shipping. Cancellation within 3 months membership period is subject to registration and administration fee
If you choose free 30-day trial of the membership, you will enjoy all the benefits of the membership, including a monthly supply of Body Express wraps and a consultation with the weight loss expert. Membership can be cancelled anytime within the trial period, minimum 7 days prior it’s finish, by sending an email request to email@example.com
Living Social deals:
If you do not wish to enrol into a membership program upon redeeming your Living Social voucher, please send a request to cancel to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of redeeming your voucher/s
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from bodyexpresswraps.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services bodyexpresswraps.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on bodyexpresswraps.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of bodyexpresswraps.com, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by bodyexpresswraps.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
Your Responsibility to Protect Your Account
Body Express Wraps reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in its sole discretion without notice. Body Express Wraps will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, Body Express Wraps may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
When you sign up to use the Site and create an account, you will be asked to create an account and establish a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone you allow to use your account. You agree to safeguard your account password from access by others. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Body Express Wraps for losses incurred by Body Express Wraps or another party due to someone else using your account or password Body Express Wraps has the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by Body Express Wraps, at any time, in its sole discretion for any or no reason, if, in our opinion, you have violated any provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED bodyexpresswraps.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: